Rules: Ten honest things about me, then pass it on to seven bloggers.
1. I really hate these things and rarely do them and more often than not don't tag anyone.
2. I have a tattoo on my back.
3. The only reason I'm not wearing jeans any more is because I lost weight and they don't fit. I may buy new jeans when we go to the US.
4. There was a time in my life when I was ready to walk away from my kids and Judaism.
5. I may stop going to the Pirke Avot class because learning Pirke Avot and seeing what is practiced is pissing me off... at the Rabbis and so-called 'gedolim' who are allowing fanaticism to rule.
6. I knew from the moment I saw my husband he was the one for me.
7. My Aliyah was not really my choice. I was passive-aggressive about the whole thing and spent a miserable first 3 years here.
8. Making Aliyah has made me more spiritual.
9. I have very low self-esteem.
10. My father was at Woodstock.